Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Red Red Wine

I was asked to make a card for a friend's Dad for his 50th birthday...



The digi stamp is an old one from my favourite store - The Digistamp Boutique. I re sized the images to quite a large size, coloured them using Pro-markers and carefully fussy-cut. The embossed background is a metal grating design that I 'found' in a drawer over Christmas - am I the only crafter who finds tidying up just as good as shopping!

The greeting and number were created using various dies and I used a burgundy textured A5 card base.

I'm entering this card into the challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - anything goes
CAS on Sundays #125 - use markers or pencils
Die Cuttin Divas #354 - anything goes
I Love Pro Markers #351 - embossing

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun birthday card. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love that embossing folder and nope, it's not just you. I am of course singing along now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Birthday card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Card Thank you for joining us at I Love Pro Markers Challenge blog. Best wishes and good luck from Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete