Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Pink 70th

I've had a successful night - I've made a birthday card for my friend to give her Mam and two Christmas cards made and I've sorted out a pile of crafty stash that hasn't been looked at in months!

The birthday card was a quick one using my favourite fancy dies...



I've used some glittery trellis patterned paper from The Range throughout and added some pink gems for an extra bit of shine.

I've entered this card into the challenges at:

Crafty Gals Corner #137 - punches or dies
Crafty Creations #348 - anything goes
Die Cuttin' Divas #331 - birthday celebrations - Showcase pick!
Fairytale Challenges #174 - numbers
Paper Shelter #306 - pearls, gems or enamel dots

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing your lovely card for the fairytale-numbers-challenge.
    I love the shapes.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so pretty. The die cuts are so delicate and display the milestone birthday perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete