Challenge Winning cards

Monday, May 29, 2017

Decoupaged Cake

Today's card was made with one of the Anita's Foiled Decoupage kits...




I like these kits - they are very easy to put together and are great for quick cards. My only gripe is that they don't come with sentiments and I hate to see a card without a sentiment! Luckily I had some blue card the same colour as the background, and printed a greeting with a yellow rim to echo the line around the image.

I'm entering this card into the challenges at:

Glitter n Sparkle #241 - anything goes
Ooh La La Creations #229 - food or drink
Crafting From The Heart #161 - anything goes
Creative Fingers #131 - anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #58 - anything goes

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x


2 comments:

  1. Lovely creation. I need a cupcake now!! Thanks for playing along with out Anything Goes Challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again. Good Luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Isn't it annoying about the sentiments, you did a great job creating one, it matches perfectly x

    ReplyDelete