Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Scandinavian Christmas

So, whilst picking up a few treats for the office yesterday lunchtime in Lidl, I came across these lovely Scandinavian patterned washi tapes. I just love this look and using my current favourite deer die, I made this...



Using some lovely linen textured card for the base,  I simply added the tape in strips, created the greeting in Publisher and finished with a tiny red gem on his nose - just like Rudolph!

I'm entering this card into the current challenges at:

Crafty Catz #347 - anything goes using red
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #308 - AG Christmas
Craft For The Craic - use 2 colours
The Crafter's Cafe - Christmas comes early
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Daring Cardmakers - inspired by a song (Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer)

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. Love the crisp white and red colour scheme, a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely make and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use the washi tape and it's such a pretty design. I do love red and white together. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card using just two colours! Thankyou for joining us at Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete