Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, October 30, 2016

New Baby Boy

Today's card is for a work colleague - a New Baby Boy card.

The gorgeous image is from Hobby Horse. I've used some patterned papers from my stash and some lace which echoes the frill around the pram - I dyed it with tea to get the right colour!



I've also used a number of punched hearts and a sentiment created in Microsoft Publisher.

I've entered this card into the 'anything goes' challenges at:

Polkadoodles
Crafty Friends
Inspiration Destination #109 Design Team Favourite
Through The Craft Room Door

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

6 comments:

  1. I just love this design. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design and the image is colored fantastic.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I am expecting a boy so hits home for me :) Gorgeous


    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just such a cute babies card thank you for joining into our challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and image. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely baby card…
    Please join us again next time. Good luck!
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete