Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Arrrrgh!

Today's card is for a friend's little boy who is turning five. He is pirate mad and especially loves Captain Hook, so I came up with this creation for him...




I found the image of Captain Hook and the treasure chest on Google images. I created an aged paper effect background using some mottled yellow paper and a brown pro-marker with random cuts around the edge.  You can just make out the feint map I drew with a very pale yellow marker. The greeting was created using a pirate style font. I hope he likes it!

I have entered this card into the 'anything goes' challenges at:

Crafty Girls Creations #9
Inspiration Destination #60
Creative Moments #81
Crafting With An Attitude #9


Thanks for popping in !

Sharon
x

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Ellis will love this! It's a brilliant card for a pirate-mad little boy!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Sharon. Great image and sentiment. I'm sure the little guy receiving it will love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, ID Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete