Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

You Colour My World

Oh gosh - where has the last week gone to? Decorating the bathroom - that's where! Hardly any time spent in my little craft room :-(

Today's card was a quickie for a friend who wanted a penguin themed anniversary card. I've seen a number of this type of card on Pinterest where the background is made up of lighter stamped/printed images and one of the images is coloured so here's my attempt...




The image was found by googling 'penguin colouring pages'. I changed the colour of the images to light grey and arranged them in a 3x3 grid in Microsoft Publisher. I then printed, coloured and die-cut another image and mounted it using foam pads. The greeting is computer generated using a lovely font called Follow You Into the World.

I've entered this into the challenges at:

Crafty Cardmakers - make your own background
Crafting From The Heart - anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges -things with wings
Whoopsi Daisy - things with wings

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. Great card and I have not seen this done before but I must say it really look good. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and we hope you will come and join us again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon what a cute card I love the image and your design is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsidaisy challenge and good luck in the draw.
    Debs DT Member xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the design, so cute. Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley for our Things With Wings challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thank you for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    ReplyDelete