Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Home Is Where The Heart Is

I'm back refreshed after a week away from the craft room and what better way to get my creative juices flowing than a visit to the Ross Papercraft fair at Rainton Meadows today. I came away with loads of bargains - lots of new dies, a mountain of paper and card and a bag full of new embellishments, toppers and kits.

I've used some new Kanban stash to make today's card...



Aren't the wooden hearts adorable - they are my new favourite embellishment. A couple of friends got married a few weeks ago and the tables were decorated using loads of these tiny wooden hearts - I asked if I could have a few for my cards and at the end of the night I was presented with a huge bag of them! Apparently they were going to be thrown away - the horror!

I've entered this card into the challenges at:

Divas By Design - 3 or more layers (there's 5 if you count the black matting, 3 if you don't)
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - use your favourite embellishment
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - 3 or more embellishments

Thanks for looking!

Sharon
x

2 comments:

  1. Those hearts are really cute and if I had a bag of them they would probably end up on a lot of cards. LOL! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is precious! I love those hearts and the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us over at Through the Craft Room Door! Hope to see you again real soon! Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete