Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Burlap Flower

Today's card is inspired by the challenges at:

Less is More - Flowers
Just Us Girls - Colour challenge:


 

While shopping during the week I found a roll of burlap in The Works for 99p - it would have been rude not to buy any and I've been dying to use it ever since! I think with a bit of artistic license it could be called 'kraft' coloured! The flower and leaf dies are really old - I think they are Marianne dies.


It's such a beautiful day here in the North East - off to spend what's left of it in the garden

Enjoy your day

Sharon
x

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the use of the burlap. Thanks for coming to visit me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I spotted the burlap too and just had to buy some - haven't used it yet!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Sharon, I love the texture of that Hessian.
    Super die-cutting too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the burlap and the die cut flower! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb card and that burlap backdrop certainly adds some brilliant texture. Thanks for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the texture this added Sharon and I'd call it kraft coloured!
    Thank you for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...and really love the burlap! Thanks for joining us over at Just Us Girls this week and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh thst burlap really makes the card! It really gives it nice texture. Beautiful card! - Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you said it would be "rude" not to buy it! So true! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete