Challenge Winning cards

Friday, February 28, 2014

300 Days to Christmas!

Morning All 

What a cheery thought - only 300 days to go to Christmas...

Well the theme over at Totally Papercrafts this week is 'make it shine' so I took this opportunity for my design team card to make my first proper Christmas card of the year! This week's fabulous sponsor is:


There's some lovely makes for your inspiration by my talented team mates so take a look around - one click and you're there!

Here's what I came up with:





I managed to catch the shine of the papers quite well in the photo - it really is bright! The die-cut bauble is from a pre-cut sheet by Kanban and the snowflake paper was found in Lidl supermarket! It's for my friend's daughter who loves anything shiny and pink!

I've entered this into the challenges at:

In The Pink- pink and 1 other colour (silver)
52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - use metallic papers

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

11 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning! I love the pink and silver together.

    Thank you for joining us at 52CCT this week.

    hugs
    Gill x

    52CCT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. très original, c'est une bonne idée de mélanger rose et argent et cela marche très bien ensemble, merci de jouer avec nous a 52CCT, a bientôt, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the silver with snowflakes, and adding the pink adds a girly touch of fun! Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52{C}CT. I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for February - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the pink with the silver--how fun and festive! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS and happy weekend! Mynn xx

    PS: I would love for you to pop by my blog (On a Stampage)--I've got blog candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this - the pink and silver look super, and I do like the personalised sentiment too. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so, soooooo gorgeous!! A real stunner - LOVE everything about it. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous sparkly Christmas make! Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week. Good luck. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this card! Thanks for joining in with our metallic papers challenge this week at 52 CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great start on your Xmas cards love the Pink with Silver so pretty ..fab take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink chall

    smiles Christine C x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. What a fun color combo for Christmas
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete