Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Floral Heart

I've done very little crafting in the last week due to technical troubles - my trusty Epson C48 printer has finally died after 10 years of faithful service - RIP my little friend. I've had the difficult job of finding a printer that prints on card OK. I bought an Epson XP-212 but it just wouldn't suck card through at all so back it went. I've ended up with an HP Deskjet 2540 which is perfect - sucks card through like a hoover!

So here's the first card printed on it...



The digi is gorgeous - it was drawn by Cathy at A Surcee Life and I've added a sentiment in Galeforce BTN font.

I've entered this into the current challenge at
Less Is More  - It's one layer week and the theme is hearts.

Thanks for looking

Sharon
x

6 comments:

  1. So pleased you found a good printer, half the time, my computer won't speak to my printer, I have to do a lot of reconciliation!
    Super card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! It's always fun to get a new toy! I'm surprised that your old printer lasted as long as it did. Mine never make it past 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you are loving your new printer! This is such a great CAS valentine card! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sympatyczna kartka. Sporo się napracowałaś przy kolorowaniu. Bardzo mi się podoba.
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete