Challenge Winning cards

Friday, November 22, 2013

Snowflake Wreath

Hello everyone

The challenge this week at Totally Papercrafts is to:


Add a Bow

This week we also have two fabulous sponsors - Lili of the Valley and The Ribbon Girl:


 and

 My card this week is very white with splashes of vibrant burgundy. I used corrugated white card as a backing, matted onto burgundy card and punched 24 snowflakes in thin white card to build up the wreath. I arranged the flakes in a circle and stuck the first two layers of eight with glue then used foam pads for the top 8 flakes to give some depth.




I've then punched 8 small hearts in the burgundy card for embellishments and added a computer printed greeting and a burgundy organza ribbon.

I've obviously gone down the Christmas route as I still have about 30 cards to make! I've knocked up a few of this style of card and it also looks nice in navy blue and forest green colourways. Take a look over at Totally Papercrafts to see some of the fab non-Christmas makes by my lovely talented teamies.

Thanks for visiting...

Sharon
x






1 comment:

  1. This is so clever and pretty Sharon.

    Have a good weekend.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete