Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Facebook

Facebook - love it or hate it? I must admit I've been on it for years now. I've had a farm, a cafe, have played Bejewelled Blitz for hours, am addicted to Song Pop and I'm currently stuck on level 86 of Candy Crush. I do have a life - honest!

Today's card for the 'humour' challenge at Less Is More would be great for anyone who hasn't yet succumbed!


I found the image on the internet - I love the retro feel to it. To keep it simple all I've done is paper-pieced her dress and used the same paper for matting.

Thanks for visiting...

Sharon
x

5 comments:

  1. great card sharon

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Sharon, clever idea, i like the sentimen real like the life:D:D, great retro card.Well done.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card ! And isn't it just so true !
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so true. I don't like fb either, but so easy ....
    Lucine for challenge @ 'Less is More'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very topical!
    I'm sorry I'm so late visiting but I've been in a rather chilly Italy for the last week on a choir tour!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete