Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, January 20, 2013

When In Doubt... Wear Red

Today's card is a birthday card for my Sister-in-Law to be - she's a very girlie girl who likes dressing up and going out so the wonderful Alyssa digi from Digistamp Boutique was the perfect image to use.

The card was inspired by the super sketch at Sketch Saturday:







I've lengthened the sketch to make it suitable for an A5 card:


The sentiment is some word art I've had for a few years - a freebie from TLC and the paper came with a magazine. I have so much free paper I've gotten with magazines that I should really try to use it up before I buy anymore!

I've also entered this card into the follwoing challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge - girls girls girls
Divas By Design - make it girlie
Stampin' For The Weekend - something girlie

Thanks for visiting...

Sharon
x



6 comments:

  1. Perfect girlie card Sharon! Love her paperpieced dress.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and simple card, I really like it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card, love the paper piecing! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley Challenges :)

    xoxo
    Khristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley. Good luck.

    Caz DV DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love this fun stamp and the great paper peicing x
    Thanks for playing along with us at SFTW & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete