Challenge Winning cards

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Something New...

One of my friends is so excited about starting a new job on Monday I had to make her a little something to celebrate the occasion using my fave 'new job' image, Lola Rose from Pink Petticoat (I don't think she is available anymore in this image :-(  ). 






I've coloured her using pastel pro markers and used NitWit patterned papers and a pale pink paper. It still looked a bit plain so I added some card candi along the bottom.

I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Something New
Simon Says Stamp - A New Something
Creative Inspirations - Celebration

5 comments:

  1. A lovely image and such beautiful clean lines. I can see why you like this one.
    Wishing you and yours health, wealth, happiness and success in all that you do in 2013
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much joining in with the new challenge good luck!! Your card is wonderful great image and colour tones hugs from Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, fabulous image!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Perfectly colored image, and I love the card candi along the bottom. :) Thank you for playing along in the "Something New" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabolous card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete