Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Figgy Pud

Today's card is an example of what happens when your mojo is frazzled - just keep on layering! I got this cutie figgy pud image from Digistamp Boutique's Simply For Christmas set. It's matted using nesties and I've crimped the brown base card to try to make it a bit more interesting!


I've finished it off with a gossamer ribbon and a Card Candi coloured with a pro marker and some red gems as holly berries. Next year I am definitely going to make Christmas cards throughout the year - no way do I ever want to make over a hundred cards in one month ever again!

I've entered this into the following challenges;

Digital Tuesday Challenge - Layers
Celebrate the Occasion - anything goes Christmas

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the clean and simple style. Thanks for joining us this week at Celebrate The Occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this card. Thanks for sharing with us at CTO.

    ReplyDelete