Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Christmas Trees


Have you ever made a card where one little bit of it just wouldn't work? A very simple bit at that! That ribbon just would not lie flat. I teased it, I stroked it then in a total hissy fit I used double sided sticky tape under it which is probably what I should have done in the first place!




I don't normally use patterned paper on CAS cards but I think this works. The gorgeous papers are from Bo Bunny - free with a magazine and so Christmassy.

I've entered this into the following challenges:

Less is More  - Colour scheme - red and green
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - CAS

6 comments:

  1. Hola Glittergirl, perfect christmas card, i love it, gorgeous papers!
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper is really pretty but it has used up all the white space hasn't it. It's a really charming card however!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the design x

    Thanks for joining us this week

    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, great colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card thanks for sharing with us at chocolate coffee and cards challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete