Challenge Winning cards

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cards For Small Boys...


This is an area I struggle with - I'm just not into robots or trucks or super heroes or anything else that small boys love. For today's card I thankfully had a theme to work on. My friend's son plays for one of the kids teams at a local football club and she gave me a picture of the team badge to work from...


I made the badge in Publisher, added a football and traced the viper from the picture she had given me... I hope he likes it.

I've entered this card into the following challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenge  -  One for the boys
Totally Papercrafts  -  A card featuring an animal

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, as are all the cards I've missed!! I don't know why your posts aren't updating in my reader. I'm off to sort it out now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us at OSSC this week! Good luck!
    Hugs, Svit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use a team badge! You've colored the image up nicely and I like your paper colors for this image. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts Challenge this week and good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card I'm sure he will love it, thank you for joining in with us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete