Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Paper Pieced Man's Card (well...nearly a man!)

I've been up with the larks today - I have so much to do. While the house was quiet I've managed to get a card made for a young man who is 17 next week. This is probably the age I find most difficult for the men - cards for small boys can be cute monsters etc and grown up male cards usually involve beer or sport.

As Jack is the kind of lad who loves his music and is always seen in scruffy jeans and hoodies I thought this paper pieced image was ideal. I don't know where the image is from - it was a freebie I found through a freebie blog. The background is just random sheet music downloaded fron the internet - it's probably classical and totally unsuitable!

I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Secret Crafter - Make a man's card.
Crafty Emma's - Paper piece it

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely creation and a great masculine card, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great and I'm sure Jack will too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Many thanks for joining in with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete