Challenge Winning cards

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hot Pink

I've got loads of cards to make at the moment - the beginning of the year is a busy time for birthdays and with Mother's Day looming my order book is overflowing. Having loads of girly cards on order, the challenge at The Play Date Cafe caught my eye - use black and white and a splash of hot pink - the inspirational photo is gorgeous...




These colours work so well together! I was torn whether to do a handbag card or a shoe card and in the end this funky image from the Digi Stamp Boutique won the day. I used black and white spotty paper which started life as gift wrap, and used a magenta promarker to colour the shoe. Bright pink diamantes add to the girly feel of the card. I think I would actually wear shoes like this - honest!

1 comment:

  1. OH, yes, this is a PERFECT girly card, with that bright pink shoe taking center stage!

    Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete