Challenge Winning cards

Monday, November 28, 2011

Big Five O!

I get lots of requests to make cards for special age birthdays and my favourite way of doing this is by focussing on the number itself. I make the numbers using Word Art, reverse the image then print them onto the back of the paper. It's easy to carefully cut round the printed lines - I tend to use a pair of fine embroidery scissors for this task.



The backing paper is by Nancy Watt for making Cards Magazine and the stars are made using Sissix die-cuts. I've entered this card into the 'Milestone Birthdays' challenge at
Crafty Emma's Store CES Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, perfect for this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining us at this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab 50th card!! love all the stars!! Thanks for playing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete