Challenge Winning cards

Friday, October 28, 2011

A Touch of Magic

Not having kids of my own, I'm not really up on what kids are into at various ages but I thought that this was definitely cute enough for a nine year old. I didn't have any fairy digi stamps so I used a sticker from a children's sticker pack and the spotty paper from a bargain basket in my local craft shop. I'm so busy making Christmas cards at the moment that I used my fave layout for easiness.


I've entered this into the following challenges:

Polka Doodles - Week 43 Challenge - Mystical and Magical


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful and so sweet! Lovely to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    **I have some 'Polka Doodles candy' on my blog, feel free to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and thanks for joining in with the Polka Doodles magical challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete