Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mummies To Be..

A couple of work colleagues have left work in the past week to have their babies and as we already knew what they are having (1 boy 1 girl) it made it very easy to make these cards.


The image is Alexa - Just Chill I'm Having A Baby from the Digistamp Boutique. I coloured each Alexa with appropriate promarkers for the baby the mummy is having and added the greeting using X-Cut die-cut lettering. Each Alexa is on a lightly chalked background which didn't photograph very well but makes the image stand out in real life. I wasn't sure the images would work well this size but it made them a lot easier to colour and cut out. These cards proved so popular I'm going to make a batch for my box to sell!


No comments:

Post a Comment